Noodle World

There are many many many Noodle Worlds but they all look slightly different or ta least the ones i've been in. As part of my Pasadena Buddhist Temple Artist-in-residency, I went with some of the members to go see the Japanese Tea House at the Huntington Library and Gardens. Not too long ago, it was located at the Temple but through serendipity, it was relocated to the Huntington. We even got comps which so great because they charge $20 to get there. It was an extremely hot day so afterwards, slightly braindead, we decided to go to lunch. At 932 Huntington Dr, San Marino, CA 91108 is Noodle World. The dishes seem to me multi-Asian in origin although the key is various Chinese roots. The interior is pretty amazing with various wall colors and a robust art collection. My meat and noodle dish was delicious but honestly, I was just happy to be in air conditioning.

Comments

Popular Posts