Mex Peru Gypsy in the Garment District of DTLA

More than even before and before was amazing, even dream-like, I have the extreme privilege of knowing, Privilege, of the allowance of hugs of some of LA's greatest artists. If i sit down and ponder on that, i can almost cry, it's so overwhelming. A detail of most of these folks is that they love the City as much as i do and a micro-detail of that is the fact that they enjoy great food as well. This distinction is a fact that resurfaces from time to time as I often find myself taking it for granted. (my bad) Rafa Esparza. if my chance, CHANCE, you don't know Rafa or Rafa's work, please google his name. Presenting the intersection of Mexico and Peru, Rafa introduced me to this amazing place run by deeply dedicated and well trained chefs. It's a neighborhood Rafa knows well and he was kind enough to bring me to this gem last week. The seafood and beef dishes were beyond amazing. Please check this place out if you have the time. Located at 414 E 12th St, Los Angeles, CA 90015

Comments

Popular Posts