Kobawoo in Koreatown

So lately, I've been looking through Jonathan Gold's 101 Best Food Places List and found Kobawoo. I'm finding out that many of my foodie friends already knew about it but the lovely Ms. Jen and I paid a visit last week. WOW!!! the food was amazing. We had the seafood pancake and the pork belly wraps. We couldn't even finish it and Jen took some home. The seafood pancake was filled with flavor. It's savory but not super heavy and fresher than fresh. The pork belly was tender, juicy and incredible. We weren't quite sure how to eat it so the servers told us we take the steamed cabbage (napa-like) leaves and wrap all the other ingredients into it. So good. i highly recommend visiting this place when you are very hungry because there were so many other items I wished I could have tried.

Comments

Popular Posts