Egg Slut at Grand Central Market

On the weekend, I rode my bike to Larchmont and finally had that coffee at Go Get'em Tiger and the owner, Kyle informed me of a new place to eat at Grand Central Market called Egg Slut. Egg Slut, I recalled a food truck with the same name parked in front of Handsome Coffee on Mateo. Kyle said it's the very one. The GCM site is it's first brick and mortar and Kyle swore it was delicious. The next day, I was in line at Egg Slut. The menu is very focused. A burger, a salad and a egg salad sandwich. There's also ice coffee in bottles by G&B. I ordered the egg salad sandwich which was really delicious. The eggs had that deviled eggs kind of taste and texture. The bun was round and perfect. I'd like to try the burger next time. I have to say, the big surprise was the ice coffee. That was delicious. It's amazing to me what's happened to GCM. They've really stepped it up without losing the OG charm. There's a healthy mix of vintage and new hip. I for one love it! 12/31/13 My last lunch of the year. Mission accomplished, 2013 did not end without eating the AVO Burger at Egg Slut!!!

Comments

Popular Posts