Sqril on Virgil

How do you spell Sqril? How do you spell gentrification? Sorry, I just had to say that. Anyway, yikes! The food here is incredible. It was an amazing experience. I was told weeks ago about it by co-worker and CICLAVIA hero Heidi Zeller. It's a couple blocks north of where Cha Cha Cha used to be or the Hollywood FRWY. Not a lot of places to sit because this place gets packed. I actually showed up a week before but it was so packed I decided to head back home instead. This time, I hooked up with poet Alicia Vogl Saenz. We ordered a lot of food but the dish that blew me off the face of the earth was the ravioli with cheese and pesto. That was easily the greatest ravioli I ever had and if you scroll through my blog, you know I have eaten a lot of ravioli.

Comments

Popular Posts