Wurstkuche in Venice

Wurstkuche Venice, 625 Lincoln Blvd, Venice CA 90291. Rendezvous at a sausage place with folks I haven't seen for months. It's the kind of get together that only seems to happen around the holidays. I was late so I went straight to the line and ordered a Belgian beer. Feeling adventurous, I ordered the rattlesnake and rabbit sausage. It was good but I am not sure I would ever order it again. It was a kind of dare to self. I've ordered the Kelbasa before, which was delicious. The buffalo was also delicious. The rattlesnake and rabbit was memorable. It's noisy and dark in the dining room. Everyone is having a good time. I'm trying to make sense of my sausage. The texture is unusual. It's like each bite consists of tiny bits of meat, meat I've never eaten before. I think that's all I want to say about this experience.

Comments

Popular Posts