Tracey's Belizian off of Exposition

A half of block south of the newly opened Expo Western Station is a place I've been eyeing for weeks. Tracey's in located at 3810 S Western Ave, LA CA 90062, 323-735-2166. My so-so experience there is mostly my fault. 1) I wasn't hungry-hungry, 2) I was rushed for a meeting 3) It was a very hot afternoon (not ideal for heavy meals) and lastly 4) I wasn't following my instincts. My spirit was saying to order one of the seafood dishes but my brain said to keep it simple and get the chicken plate. I got the chicken plate which was good but I knew it wasn't what they were most proud of. I need to go back again and give this place a fair try. Oh, also, wholly cow they give you a lotta red bean-rice!!!! I was only able to eat 1/3 of it.

Comments

Popular Posts