Mi Ranchito Veracruzano in West LA

Composer, Glenn Bach was kind enough to include me in his huge scale-multi-year sound project. One component is an audio interview, which is done during a meal. We went to Mi Ranchito Veracruzaono at 12223 West Washington Blvd, LA CA 90066 just east of Centinela. This place has been in business since 1970. I was torn between the enchilada/chile relleno/taco combo plate and a seafood plate specific to Vera Cruz. I chose the first so I need to go back for the latter. The salsa here has a wonderful flame like kick. The chile relleno was delicious and fresh, the crunchy taco was fun and the enchilada was rich and cheesy. The food here is pretty good but I do sense the seafood menu is really the way to go. I can feel it in my bones. It was a challenge to participate in the interview/ discussion with Glenn and eat at the same time. We managed to complete a good discussion and my plate was empty quite quickly.

Comments

Popular Posts