Musso and Frank Grill in Hollywood

Hans Fjellestad directed a movie called Sunset Strip and my daughter and I were invited to the LA Premier. It is a wonderful documentary that playfully scants the history of the Sunset Strip in all it's glory, darkness and secrets. Since it was my daughters first time at the Grauman's Chinese Theater, I thought it would be fitting to have dinner before the event at the Hollywood classic, Musso and Frank Grill. I have always heard it referred to as Musso & Franks. I never noticed the Grill in the name. You learn something new everyday. She ordered the linguini and clam which she enjoyed. I ordered the Iceberg Wedges Salad and the Onion Soup. I really enjoy the Onion Soup here. It tastes so wonderful and has that baked cheese top in those extra thick restaurant bowls. We also shared a Tiramisu, which was good but had to scarf it down because we were running late. I felt like the server was anticipating me or us ordering some cocktails. It does have that old school vibe, with the bar centrally located in the dining room. I with my Sprite and she just had water. It ain't like it used to be. Musso and Frank Grill, (since 1919) 6667 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood CA 323-467-7788

Comments

Popular Posts