Cheviot Market in West LA on National

What a fun place! I am not sure what the name of this place is. It's attached to a restaurant and yet it has a cafe in the market. I saw a sign that said "New Market" but the signage outside said "Cheviot Market". The sign outside looked dated and from a previous incarnation. regardless, the market is cool. It's like Famima but inclusive to all Asian and Pacific Asian snacks. I ordered the Turkey Burger which was delicious. It had garlic mayo, very amazing. The Tamarind juice was sweet and rich and reminded me of the Mexican version that's sold in all the burrito places I enjoy going to.What I enjoyed the most was the sweet potato fries. Watching the regulars order, i realized there's a whole palate of food yet to be enjoyed here including those awesome Vietnamese type shakes with the colorful gelatin noodle things. Gotta get back there soon. 10433 Blvd LA CA

Comments

Popular Posts