Tangy Thai2



This weekend, Meg and I did her laundry in Hollywood. I guess her landlord is taking his time to fix the washing machine and meg couldn't take the mound that grew after a week and a half. We went to this coin laundry on Hollywood Blvd. I actually enjoy coin laundries. They have such a great culture to them. The one near my house is pretty cool too. I once went to one in Seattle that also had a cafe and live bands playing. The one off of Hollywood Blvd is in a strip mall with several places to eat. We went to Tangy Thai2, 7363 West Sunset Blvd, Hollywood CA 90046, for a quick dinner in between washing and drying. Hey, not bad! it was a pleasant surprise and the only one in the strip mall with an A rating. We had the curry and shrimp dumplings with a side of chicken satay. I am looking forward to another trip with Meg. There's something romantic about doing the laundry together. It's so "domestic". I was also wondering if any famous stars did their laundry there before they became famous.

Comments

Popular Posts