Jack n the Box LA Dodgers FREE Jumbo Jack Deal

 




I've been a Dodger fan all my life although in recent years, I've not been able to get to the actual ballpark. I do watch the games on the computer when I have time. 

Whenever the Dodger pitchers start to rack up the strike outs, they always start mentioning the Jumbo Jack deal; free Jumbo Jack with the purchase of a large drink. 

It feels like I've been hearing this pitch for many many years so finally I went to try this. I normally don't go to large chain's like Jack n the Box, although I like their tacos. So the drink is several dollars so i think the cost of the Jumbo Jack is covered or maybe buried in the cost of the drink.

I ordered an unsweetened ice tea. NOTE: It helps to annunciate as best you can when making that order at the takeout speaker/mic because evidentally ice tea sounds a lot like Hi-C. I felt slightly guilty having to make that correction at the window.

The Jumbo Jack, since it's conceptually free, was substantial and a great snack when you eat. Several hours later however, there's this chemical after taste that lingers.

Anyway, it was fun to go to jack n the Box, hadn't been in years.

Comments

Popular Posts