Aunty Maile's Hawaiian Food in Gardena

My cousin Kazu is a foodie. We have trade recommendations often. We were talking about Hawaiian food which kaz us far more knowledgeable about than I am. He said at this point in time, and it's a on going battle, Aunty Mailie's is the hot spot for Hawaiian food. Located at 16300 Crenshaw Blvd, Torrance, CA 90504, it's on the south end of a mini mall across the street from El Camino College. Parking is available and everyone know about it. I needed to eat "healthy" so i ordered the Avo Poke. Well, pretty close to healthy, right? It was delicious! I also got it with a side of kimchee and I highly recommend that. They have drinks and fresh water from some sort of filtration system, I think. I will be back. In fact, when a friend texted she was gonna be in town next week and she wanted to see my exhibit at CSUDH, I told her we have to make time to go to Aunty Maile's. I have to go try one of the Loco Moco's. She was into it so we're going next week.

Comments

Popular Posts