NUMBER 1,500!!!!! GOLDEN MONGOLIAN BBQ on Wilshire Blvd

I had never been here before but it was recommended by the fine artists of Tomorrow Girls Troop. I had dinner with one of the anonymous members last week. I recently did a project with them and we met about future ideas. If you aren't familiar with them, please check out there work; www.tomorrowgirlstroop.com We shred two dishes and it was amazing. the rice dish was familiar but different. I couldn't stop eating it. it was a BBQ pork-based fried rice. The soup was filled with dumplings. The service was great. We showed up around 5PM and were one of two tables but by the time we left, the place was packed. I highly recommend not driving there. Parking is mysterious around there. I rode my bike but the Wilshire/Vermont station is two blocks away or maybe call a service. This is the 1,500th post for CAFELALA. Thanks everyone for your continued support!

Comments

Popular Posts