Pa Ord Noodle in Hollywood

Artist Camilo Cruz had sworn that the dishes at Vietnamese Pa Ord Noodle were incredible. We both were invited to the California Community Foundations event at LACE so we decided to hook up for dinner at Pa Ord Noodle, 5301 Sunset Blvd LA CA 90027. We ordered a noodle dish and a seafood dish. When they ask what degree of spicy do you want, say mild and that will be like an average hot. After that level, your face can burn off or so I was told. I like spicy but i can't have it as much as I used to but I have never enjoyed anything so spicy that I can't taste the food and I get the hiccups. We didn't order it but Camilo said that the Boat Noodle is amazing. It has pigs blood in cube form. I actually went back several weeks later with Jennifer Moon and had it. INTENSE but really yummy.

Comments

Popular Posts