Jacks N Joes near Downtown LA




Found out that Roark Art Supplies, after 30+ years, is closing. So sad. Rob and Howard are really great guys with a passion for the arts and helping artists. I drove there last week to say goodbye and out of the corner of my eye came across Jacks N Joe. It's a little hidden if you're going north on Figueroa, located at 2498 Figueroa St. LA CA 90007, 213-748-4565. The service is great, they were so friendly and welcoming. The menu is breakfast but with a twist. I ordered the Pudgie Elvis which is pancakes with peanut butter and bananas. The cakes were fluffy and delicious. The dripping peanut butter is awesome. the combo came with eggs and sausages with a healthy helping of potatoes. I couldn't finish it, it was too much food but really delicious. I can't wait to go back.

Comments

Popular Posts