Roady's in San Dimas





I was put on a new project at work and had to make a meeting in Glendora at 7AM. Traffic was light so I got there quickly but it was too early to really eat. Once the meeting ended, I was starving so I started to drive south and found myself in this historical district in San Dimas. I parked on this street called Bonita Avenue and walked around. They have one the best hardware stores I'd ever been to, San Dimas hardware. Across the street is an old train depot and the next block one of the stores was a place called Roady's, 160 W Bonita Avenue San Dimas CA 909-592-0980. It felt like I was traveling back in time. The counter with swiveling vinyl chairs, the servers and their hairstyles, the vintage signage, etc. The people there are super nice and really welcomed me. The dining area was packed so I opted for the counter, where I was the only one. I asked what was the most popular breakfast and they told me the "#A Polish Sausage and Eggs." It comes with has browns or home fries and your choice of toasts. I ordered English Muffins. I really love this place. great neighborhood vibe and solid American breakfast. Can't wait to go back someday.

Comments

Popular Posts