Red Corner Asia

I had an amazing meal with my son yesterday in Thai Town. Red Corner Asia is located at 5267 Hollywood Blvd, LA CA 90027, 323-466-6722. This is of course in Thai Town just east of Hollywood. It's so wonderful to walk around and smell the aroma's and peek in the shops. The Thai pop music fills the streets. it's a great place to get a great meal. We had a chicken curry dish, sizzling BBQ ribs and very spicy green bean dish. The food is made of fresh ingredients and presented in a very elegant way. The service was great and the women are very or maybe I can say highly attractive. It appears that the roasted chicken is something they are well known for. We didn't order it this time but look forward to it next time. They have valet parking. Sorry, I didn't have my camera with me but they have lot's of images on their website www.redcornerasia.com

Comments

Popular Posts