Cactus Tacos





A staple to the Hollywood night scene is Cactus Tacos, 950 North Vine Street, Hollywood CA 323-464-5865. As you can imagine, they are open until late, just in time for that after concert or club munchy attack. My son and I went to Amoeba last night around 9PM. We spent about $70 bucks on DVDs and CDs. I got KIDS (i'm in the Harmony Korine phase) and the original Breathless plus cds by Stockhausen, the Pretenders and Ornette Coleman. Ken got a movie with Steve Corell in it. On our way home down Cahuenga, I asked Ken if he wanted to eat some tacos. He gave me that slightly long teenagers pause and said "ok". I mostly get single word and often single syllable answers from Ken but it's alright, he's still really cool. At least he still smiles at me sometimes. I ordered two vegetarian tacos (by then it was pretty late) and Ken had two carne asadas (ahh, youth). So good and filling. I love the assortment of extras and salsas. The place always brings back memories for me of "my" adolescents.

Comments

Unknown said…
The Pretenders have a new CD coming out, and you can sign up for free songs @ thepretenders.com
CAFE LA LA said…
Queen Crissy is awesome.

Popular Posts