Holland International Market in Bellflower CA

I probably mentioned this but I am the Creative Strategist/ Artist in resident for the LA County Library. My contract is up in a month or so and it's a little stressful but what an amazing run! I was assigned five libraries to focus on and one of them is Clifton M. Brakensiek Library in Bellflower. of course, i have tried to check out the local culture and shops, etc. Chris, my LA County Library contact actually used to be the Head Librarian here so the first day we were here, she gave me the grand tour. She had pointed out this unusual shop, well unusual for me, Holland International Market. of course there's a reason this is here and that is that bellflower has historically had a grand population from Holland. (obviously) Check out the cool items i bought, including my first Delftware, a small little espresso cup, although I used it for tea. BTW, those mints are big and delicious. 9835 Belmont St, Bellflower, CA 90706

Comments

Popular Posts