Fukagawa in Gardena

I can't say I am a Gardena expert but I feel i know more about this place than most other City's in LA County. I lived there for two years and growing up was over at my Gardena cousins about once a week. However, recently, I've been discovering places that have been there a long time and never knew about. WTF? Anyway, I was speaking with one of the archivists at CSUDH and she was surprised i never had the soba at Fukagawa. My uncle worked at the market next door for about two decades. How did we never go here? However, you know when you're in a hurry and you're on empty and go to a place you were told to eat something specific but you're so out of it you order something else? That's what happened here. So, i need to go back for the soba. The fish was really good though but supposedly the noodles are the way to go here. 1630 W Redondo Beach Blvd, Gardena, CA 90247

Comments

Popular Posts