Slicey Pizza on Pico Blvd




Just a few blocks from my house is Slicey Pizza, located at 3627 W Pico Blvd LA CA 90019

Two weekends ago, after a distribution session with Bicycle Meals, Shan and I went to go eat at Slicey. I had never been there before. Once upon a time, this was a Dominoes Pizza, and I've ordered take out from there but since it's this place now, it's all new to me. I was surprised there were chairs and tables. That was not the case when it was Dominoes.

We ordered the BBQ Chicken and shared the green salad. First, the staff is very friendly and kind. We sat down and enjoyed the meal. It's always good to hang with Shan. He's a young filmmaker and some of us went to go see his film for the first time at the Culver City Film Festival, which was super exciting. It's scheduled to play the Crenshaw Dairy Mark Film Festival in a few weeks too.

The piuzza and salad were delicious. It's an old school pizza and we devoured it within minutes. We ended up ordering ice cream for dessert.

Because of the staff, this place has a great vibe. We'll definitely be back.

Comments

Popular Posts