Le Cafe Bon Jour off 7th Street in DTLA








I think this unique plaza is called St. Vincent Plaza? The entrance is off 7th Street in the Jewelry District. It's like an alley but larger. Once you're inside, it is a very surprising, kind of kitsch outdoor food court with an OG flare. There must be eight or ten places to eat. Today we went to Le Cafe Bon Jour. I recently met the daughter of the owners of this place and thought it would fun to try out her parents cafe. I went with my friend Elaine who actually introduced me to all these folks. Anyway, we shared two paninin's, the ham & cheese and the Bon Jour. Both were delicious heat pressed so the cheese was all melty and delicious. There was a tiny salad. We had cafe's and sparkling water. We both noticed the Korean Ramen also on the menu so we shared that as well and it was so good. I look forward to going again and trying the Korean items on the menu. They are located at 640 S Hill Street, LA CA 90014 but again, the big entrance is off 7th Street

Comments

Popular Posts