Greenhouse Coffee in Costa Mesa Orange County CA




They call it the Pacific Arts Plaza but we could also call it California Scenario by artist Isamu Noguchi. This is across the street from the Segerstrom Theater and the Orange County Museum of Art. Right in front of Isamu Noguchi's Plaza, is this coffee shop. The address is 3210 Park Center Drive, Suite 150, Costa Mesa CA 92626. I didn't know this but if you want to visit the Plaza, you can park in the ginormous parking lot and get a validation at this coffee chop. Who knew?!

My latte was slightly sweet and creamy. I ordered it with almond milk.

It was a bit windy today so this cup warmed me up.

If you've never seen California Scenario by Isamu Noguchi, I highly recommend it. It's an amazing sculpture pocket park.

Comments

Popular Posts