Scorpio Coffee in Sacramento CA







 Natalia Visante is the first POC to ever be the State of California Archivist. I met her in Baltimore at the Oral History Conference this past October. Ty Natalia for accepting Invisible Tea House into the State Archives. It was amazing to drive up to Sacramento and deliver the truck load of archival objects, files and digital data. Natalia has a great staff and I got to meet many of them in the loading dock of the Archives. The next day, Natalia met with me at Scorpio Coffee to discuss the collection. Scorpio has Matcha. I told them to hold the cream and sugar. I'm old school that way. I just wanted to see what the experience would be like. I also ordered the Ochazuke and the Mushroom Toast. Everything was fabulous. I would easily go back again. It was great to hear about the history of the Japanese community in Sacramento and the changes Natalia has lead with the Archives scope. Scorpio is located at 1905 16th Street, Sacramento CA 95811.

Comments

Popular Posts