Kotosh in Lomita

 









KOTOSH 

I was told about this Japanese-Peruvian restaurant at least a half a year ago but I finally went tonight.

Going solo is limiting. There's no one to share with but having said that, I had a small salad which was large and the Fish Cervice. They also have the mix. i actually discussed what I should order with the server who was lovely. very helpful. 

Alfajor. I have never heard of this pastry. it's like a cookie sammy with a caramel like center. it's not caramel. it's was more soft than caramels but it reminds me of caramel.

That cervice was so good. Peruvians make chunky cervice. it really felt like a plate meal drenched in lemon. I ate the whole thing it was so good.

There are rice dishes too. I'll have to go back. Also, the server said she liked the pasta dishes, so that's a third possible meal in the near future.

Located at 2408 Lomita Ave Lomita CA

Comments

Popular Posts