Goat Restaurant on Pico Blvd








 This place has been here for years.

I did not grow up eating goat. I remember working on site near places that served goat and the smell was alarming to me. it was too foreign to my palette at the time I guess. I think that's why I stayed away from it for so long.

Recently, I needed some computer help so my friend Boaz came to the rescue. He solved the issue quickly and so we decided to go get some dinner.

We both had not been fans of goat but it turns out all the planets aligned and he and I were in a mental space to give it a try. I told him about this place very near my house that my friend Alessandra swore by so we went. I remember talking with her the night she had her first meal there. She was completely happy and raving about it.

At first, Boaz and I were both confused but excited. The owner who seemed to be running the shop that day guided us very warmly. He said he cooks two goats all day.

Look at all this food we ate. We ordered it medium spicy and it was more than fine but obviously you can get it super spicy. Everything went well with the beer we ordered. it's been so hot and muggy lately that this meal seemed to rejeuvenate both of us.

We ate it all and it was glorious. Now I have another fav spot in walking distance. They're located at 4100 W Pico Blvd, LA CA 90019

Comments

Popular Posts