The Rusty Pot in Inglewood CA






 

I went to Leimert Park/ Inglewood to go see the exhibitions at Art & Practice and Residency Gallery. Afterwards, I was hungry so decided to go to the Downtown area of Inglewood. There are many places to eat there I have yet to try. On this day, I decided to eat at the Rusty Pot, 324 South Market Street, Inglewood CA 90301.

When I walked in, I was surprised at how intimate the interior was; about five of six tables, sharing half the first room with the kitchen which is behind a partition. You can hear and smell the frying!

I was given a menu but read the sandwich board propped up inside. Fried Catfish Breakfast! With two eggs over-easy and a bowl of grits, this was quite a spectacular morning. Great food and great art make for a great mood.

Comments

Popular Posts