The Horseless Carraige in Van Nuys CA






 

My friend, artist, Vincent Ramos sent me info about this one. i had no idea. This place was established in 1966 and is part of the Galpin Auto Dealership.

I asked the Server what she would recommend and I decided out of her choices the Lobster and Egg dish. Who wouldn't want lobsters for breakfast? So fancy!

I ordered it with eggs easy-over, coffee and was very pleased to hear they have Rye bread as one of the toast selections. I probably mentioned this before but Rye bread is my fav deli bread but you see it less and less. There used to be a Russian deli on Robertson that made it but that's gone. Cassell's used to use Rye as their main burger bread but that's changed too.

I was pleasantly surprised buy this place. So clean. The Servers are super nice. i saw that they have fresh squeezed OJ and make their own pies. A second trip coming up in the near future.

Oh, and the Lobsters and Eggs dish was excellent. I was so full but in my heart, i wanted to try a slice of the cream pie. Next time.

Comments

Popular Posts