Stellar Hog in STL
I have heard a lot of opinions about the best BBQ in STL. It's kind of a hobby of sorts.
Stellar Hog, currently at the top of my list, is located at 5623 Leona St, Saint Louis, MO 63116 in a sort of residential neighborhood.
My Uber driver, a STL native said you have to get invited to someone's house to get the best BBQ in STL. We both got a laugh with that truth.
He was great but when i told him about Stellar Hog, he said he had never heard of it.
There's still degrees of segregation in STL and maybe the BBQ spots fall into those territories too? I am not an expert on the subject so I'll just stop there.
The staff at Stellar Hog was, well, stellar, friendly and welcoming. The Beef Brisket was recommended so that's what I ordered and it did not dissapoint. Tender, salty and rich. The too original sauces were delicious but I favored Spicy Lou for it's warm burn and smoky sweetness.








Comments