Crafted Donuts in Koreatown








 Two of the folks in Bicycle Meals recommended Crafted Donuts. They said their donuts were really good. I was doubtful. My LA standards are Primo and Donut Man. I think many feel that way. So when I finally dropped by, i was pleasantly surprised. The moment you walk in and look at the rows of donuts, there's a tenderness, a kind of seriousness you feel, unlike your common donut shop.

I learned that they make a batch of each custom flavor and that's it, until the next day.

I wanted to show the fluffyness, the freshness of the donut. The bottom two photos are important. This is really unique. The bottom is their vegan matcha. Quite possibly the best vegan donut I've ever had. But it;s the regular donut that is very amazing. This is an exceptional donut shop and rivals my "standard" donut measure. They are located at 3959 Wilshire Blvd. LA CA 90010. It's a two story mini-mall and there's usually lots of parking. I heard the croissant sandwiches are excellent too.

Comments

Popular Posts