Claro's Italian Market in San Gabriel CA












 

I'd never been to a Claro's Market before. I was driving down Valley Blvd and saw this market. I think I've passed by many many many times but on this day I decided to see what it was. I walked up to the deli and ordered the Aunty Mary, the roast beef sandwich. While waiting, i did some shopping. On my way out, i got some gelato, the pistachio.

This place and experience hit my happy button. What a joyful place. Everyone was super friendly and the items are amazing. Yes the sandwich, which i ate later was excellent but the beef ravioli's where vene better.

There's several Claro's across LA County but this one is located at 1003 E Valley Blvd, San Gabriel CA 91776.

The outside is modest and huge but when you go inside it's packed with items and room full of artifacts, history and even a huge cheese. Mos Def going back someday.

Comments

Popular Posts