Aunty Maile's in Torrance







I saw some family recently at my Uncle's Timmy's 80th B Day lunch. We hadn't hung out like that since before the Pandemic. It was really great to see everyone. The majority of folks on this side of the family are from Hawaii and they told me the best Hawaiian place in Torrance/ Gardena is Aunty Maile's so of course, I went. I asked my friend Yoshie Sakae, artist extraordinaire and Gardena native to join me. Yoshie had the Poke, which she said was excellent and I have the Loco Moco, which was delicious. The server gave me the option of white or Chasu-rice. Of course I chose the later but next time I'm choosing the traditional white rice. Yoshie said she'd like to go back so maybe soon.
19106 S Normandie Ave Ste 2, Torrance, CA 90502
 

Comments

Popular Posts