Rotisserie Chicken of California in Pasadena

 When I began designing and fabricating "tamashiP galactic" over a year ago for the "Interventions: fresh Perspectives After 50 Years" exhibition at USC Pacific Asia Museum, so many folks at the Pasadena Buddhist Temple recommended I have a meal at Rotisserie Chicken of California located 26 N Los Robles Ave, Pasadena, CA 91101, just two or three stores south of the Museum.

I've been twice since. (They close in the middle of the day and I found myself at least 3x in front of the closed shop in hopes of a late lunch) The shop is a long time Pasadena staple and is owned by a Japanese family.

There are several options of roasted chicken plates but so far I am drawn to this dish, the Curry Chicken plate. The roasted chicken lays juicy on top of a bed of rice with a generous wash of curry. it was delicious. The first time i went, I ordered a very under-stated plate of dark meat chicken and steamed vegetables, which was healthy and delicious, especially with the house hot sauce but i prefer the hearty Chicken Curry.



Comments

Popular Posts