Ana in Gardena CA





 

Once in a while, I'll be driving around, in between scheduled things and I'll want a taco, a fish taco ideally. Driving up Gardena Blvd. I saw this place. Maybe it's been a round a long time and I never noticed it before or maybe not. i walked in and ordered 2 fish tacos. There were a few customers seated and one with a family of folks. The vibe was really cool. I was the only non-Latinx person in the room even though we're in Gardena. That's a side  note but it struck me. I sat down to wait for my take out and the staff offered me a watermelon fresca. At first, my reaction was thank you but in my mind I was wondering how sweet it would be. Well, it turned out to be amazing, sweetened most likely my the watermelon itself. They had a cucumber fresca I would like to go back for at some point. The fish taco was delicious and that salsa; perfect. When I ordered it, they asked me if I would like the fish grilled , which I replied yes. Maybe that also means they can fry it too? 1060 W Gardena Blvd Gardena, CA 90247

Comments

Popular Posts