Unincorporated Roasters in Alta Dena

Since I started working on my pour over at home and my continuing curiosity with small roasters, they catch my eye when I'm out and about. It's sort of obsession of sorts. I was in Alta Dena for one of my projects and noticed it on my way to a meeting. After the meeting, which went really well, I decided to stop by the shop and get a coffee. I love hand painted signs. They are nostalgic, personal and often exude the demeanor of the owner and vibe of the shop. You can tell from the downbeat that this place is cherished by the neighborhood. The small interior is a sharp acoustical space for eavesdropping. The baked goods are wonderful and the service very welcoming and comfortable. My pour over was delicious and was one of their many excellent roasts. 3021 Lincoln Ave, Altadena, CA 91001

Comments

Popular Posts