Cold Rolled on Melrose Ave

A couple of weeks ago, a bunch of us went to our friend Soyoung Shin's curated bonanza at AA|LA on Melrose Ave. It was great to see so many familiar faces. After a while, i got a little claustrophobic so I coaxed some of my friend; Jen, Pauline and Wayne to go get ice cream with me. I parked right in front of this place and was thinking about it the entire time. I'd never had this technique before even though i know it's been popular for a long time now. WAIT, that's not true i had it one other time but someone got it for me so i didn't get to witness the making of it. That's the best part actually. Watching them freeze it on this plate. Anyway, if you're into a different kind of ice cream experience, this may be your place. it's at 7266 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046.

Comments

Personal Art said…
I thoroughly enjoyed this blog, thanks for sharing

Popular Posts