Pine and Crane in South Park DTLA






Pine and Crane, 1120 S Grand Ave, East Los Angeles, CA 90015-2104, I went to a meeting a couple weeks ago to speak with Paul Chavez about the up coming Luminex event in South Park. Paul said to meet at Pine and Crane because the location he would like to suggest for my sound art is next door.

I had never been to Pine and Crane. Every since, it seems all my friends know about pine and Crane and that there are a few locations in Los Angeles.

Pictured above, i was especially surprised by the dumplings which I enjoyed very much.

The vibe doesn't say Chinese food or at least the norm I grew up with. it's more California Cuisine design interior.

I was pleasantly surprised with the food and the location for the sound work so i said yes to the event. it was very nice for Paul to involve my work for this years event. I'm really looking forward to it.

 

Comments

Popular Posts