Heyri Coffe & Bar in Koreatown




It's always daunting to find another place I've never been to in my neighborhood. What took me so long? We have a bounty of eateries in my neighborhood. 

Heyri Cafe & Bar, located at 755 S Hobart Blvd LA CA 90005 is no exception. i've been eyeing this place for years, especially given that we pass by it every time we have Bicycle Meals and it's a half a block from Top's Art Supply, my art supply store of choice.

About three weeks ago, i was having external hard drive issues. It was horrible. My friend Boaz and Shan walked me through it. The local computer repair shop recommended a specialty shop in Studio City. Backing up my data had been on my mind but I was very neglectful and paid the price.

Boaz said he was available to talk about back up options so we met at his local hang, Heyri Coffee, where he's a regular, usually working on his laptop. Boaz lives on this block.

I ordered a coffee which was delicious, just a hot black brew and then we shared this cheese plate which as you can see if huge and festive.

I'd like to go back someday and have a proper meal. No doubt Boaz will be there to keep me company.

Comments

Popular Posts