Charm Siam in Long Beach






 

My friend and Art Critic Tiffany Barber texted me and said "let's go to this place"! I tend to do whatever Tiffany wants to do, she has never stirred me wrong.

Charm Siam is located at 1506 E Broadway, Long Beach CA 90802. From K-Town, it took us about forty0five minutes to get there in Friday morning traffic. Not too bad. I purposely had a light breakfast so I was starving when i got there.

On You Tube, their noodle soups seemed amazing but oddly, we did not order one. I think either we forogt or we were enticed by all the other menu selections. Our favorite was the sausages. Everything here was amazing. They also have two types of Thai beer, which I highly recommend. Tiffany ordered the hot sake. She likes hot sake but for me, it's a Thai place so i need to have Thai beer. That's just me. Perhaps there a bit of Puritan in me.

We both had a great time. The table of really cool dudes across the way were really fun. One of them, who had just come back from a trip to Thailand, said he had been to the restaurant before before they reinvented the menu. Back in the day, the food catered was a more American Thai place but now it's closer to an authentic Thai street food vibe. He gave it a nine out of ten.

Tiffany and I would probably second that ranking. Maybe even a ten.

Comments

Popular Posts