Vrej Pastry in Pasadena CA




 Vrej Pastry at 1074 Allen Ave, Pasadena, CA 91104.

Middle Eastern pastries.

I recently had the privilege of visiting AEA Microphones in Pasadena. I purchased one of their ribbon microphones used and wanted them to test it to make sure it was working properly. It was pure joy to meet staff and check out their studio. My ribbon mic got a healthy bill of health.

Driving down Allen, I noticed this bakery and stopped by.

First of all, there were some familiar pastries but mostly goods i had never seen before. I decided to get a box of assortments for the peeps at the Pasadena Buddhist Temple where I am now in my 4th year as the artist in resident.

The service was wonderful. They were very patient with me and also encouraged me to try some of their specialties.

It smells incredible once you enter the shop. If you are around this area, I highly recommend dropping by for a box. You'll need some hot tea or coffee with these incredible pastries too.

Comments

Popular Posts