Hee Mee Tuscon AZ








 

Hee Mee Bakery, 20 E Congress St #110, Tucson, AZ 85701

The back story is the Ms. Hee Mee owned a series of cleaners and around the start of the pandemic, sold them, a kind of retirement. Her kids watched there Mother, Hee Mee, dig deep into baking. Something she had always been into, a deep dive pursued now having time, absent of the Cleaning business. Her son, an architect helped design the shop and her daughter is head of staff.

With a mountain of encouragement, they opened Hee Mee Bakery and it's been popular ever since.

I walked in thinking I'd get a little pastry and a coffee but once I saw the Korean fried chicken on the menu, i decided to plant myself at a table and stay a while. The food here is absolutely wonderful. i can't wait till my next visit to Tuscon so I can go again.

Comments

Popular Posts