Koreatown Pizza Company

One small pizza and one medium pizza for $32. Does that seem a little high? Well, i wanted to use Grubhub. I'd never use any of those delivery apps before. it increases the total by quite a bit although you can argue that you don't have deal with driving, waiting and then driving again. i guess in that since it's fair but wow, it's a lot for pizza, right? Anyway. One of my friends was complaining about pineapple on pizza saying that that's not pizza and so of course I had order one of those. The other is called Morning Glory. I have Morning Glories in my Butterfly Sanctuary so i ordered it. It turns out to be an entire breakfast in a pizza; bacon, home fries, scrambled eggs and even syrup. It's so good! it's a quiche. it's a pizza. it's a quiche. it's a pizza. it's a quiche... 3900 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010

Comments

Popular Posts