Olivia on Vermont Avenue











 A while ago, months I think, artist Allison O'Daniel posted about Olivia, 205 S Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90004 and I've wanted to go ever since but for one reason or another, it took a while and I finally went last night. My friend and cinematographer Tom Clancey accompanied me. I made reservations for two and we arrived about 6:30 PM

SPLURGE!

It was the dinner of the year! A wonderful way to begin a slow-mo wave goodbye to 2022. In Japanese, an end of the year celebration is called a Bo-Nen-Kai and last night was a kind of Bon-Nen-Kai for us. They treated us extremely well, with care and welcome and sweetness. They are known for their pizzas but these dishes pictured here were amazing. Thank you Olivia, that was an extreme treat for us.

Comments

Popular Posts