Village Inn Cafe in Los Angeles on MLK







 Well, the Village Inn Cafe as I knew it is gone. Instead, a former staff of what it was has turned it into a pizza place. So gone are the waffles, omeletes and fried chicken as I once cherished. Now, there's is pizza, chicken and salads. According to their website, may folks are lauding their pizza. For me, pizza is one of the most difficult and personal foods around. I can count on one hand the places I would recommend for pizza in Los Angeles. Why is it so hard to make a great pizza in Los Angeles? it's bewildering, really. The same with bagels. Anyway, I met Tony Osumi there and we enjoyed ourselves very much. Talk story and going down memory lane. We were there for at least two hours. It's really good to have friends who were also born in raised here and work in the arts and champion their community. 3710 W Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Suite 121, Los Angeles, CA 90008

Comments

Popular Posts