Pizzaria Sei on Pico Blvd @ Robertson

 






I think I found my favorite L.A. pizza place.

Yesterday, Michael Pak aka Love Hour, aka Koreatown Running Club, aka Bicycle meals, aka Koreatown apparel, posted Pizzaria Sei, 8781 W Pico Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90035. So today I had time do drive over and eat a pie!

They have a cool looking brick oven. i found out it's a wife and husband team. The husband has sharpened his craft throughout LA and his spin on the pizza is a little bit OG thin crust with some contemporary tweeks. I ordered the Napoletana; tomato, anchovy, olives, garlic, capers, oregano and extra virgin oil. It was .... Well, actually i was asked, " how was it?" My answer "Amazing". They replied, "that's a great answer".

I'm still trying to manage my carbs but I plan to go back in the next two weeks,. I'm thinking it would be a good idea to ride my bike there...... 


Comments

Popular Posts