Louis Basque in Reno NV







At 301 E 4th St, Reno, NV 89512, you will find Louis Basque. A classic dining experience with food that would warm you in the coldest of sheep herding evenings. Jeffrey James Mohr recommended it when I asked where should I eat during my rather long lay over between LA and NY. The seating is community ot family style which afforded me the opportunity to meet and speak with some awesome folk from diverse background and everyone was visiting from out of town. One of the specials that night was ox tail stew so of course I ordered it and it was an amazing meal. The servings are large and I paced myself well; I think I shared a lot with my neighbors at the table so we got to sample a large portion of the menu, one of which was the roasted lamb, that was amazing. There's something called the Picon Punch. We ordered one glass and everyone got to sample. Not my bag but pretty delicious. I'm not really a cocktail person but if you are, I hope you get at least a sip.

Comments

Popular Posts