Johnny Rebs in Bellflower CA

I'm doing a little project at the Clifton M Brakensiek Library in Bellflower. For lunch, I was shown the downtown area of Bellflower and we sent to eat at this place. I believe I've been to their shop in Long Beach. Same sawdust on the floor and bucket of peanuts. This one is located at 16639 Bellflower Blvd, Bellflower, CA 90706. I thought the interior was pretty impressive; theirs a two story wall filled with license plates from the South. Bellflower already feels like a very different place from LA but this interior really feels far away. I needed to keep it healthy so I ordered the blackened catfish salad and an Arnold Palmer. Very good service and a clear indication that we were near City Hall was all of the PD and folks in office attire stood out. I'm looking forward to my time in Bellflower and working with the staff there at the library.

Comments

Popular Posts