Kafana Coffee in South Pasadena




 I went to Kafana for the first time earlier this year, on a day that was slightly surreal and extraordinarily hot. My car broke down and so the repair afforded me an afternoon of walking. i started near Old Pasadena and made my way to Highland Park. Along the way, I peeked around places like the Brown House, Judson Studios, the Arroyo Stables, etc. I had a hat on, sunscreen, carried a bottle of water and not much in my backpack but by the time I was in South Pasadena, my brain was swimming through the vortex. Kafana popped up like a mirage. The server was so kind and the back and forth of bodies from the attached gym was a great dose of alive energy i needed. Sitting in the living room and gradually coming back to consciousness was a great way to enjoy my latte.  220 Pasadena Ave, South Pasadena, CA 91030

Comments

Popular Posts