Heritage BBQ in San Juan Capistrano CA





 

At Michael Manalo's recent Birthday party, I meet Ray who is a foodie to the max. He educated me about Heritage BBQ in San Juan Capistrano. Ray said it was argueably the best BBQ in California. Coincidentally, I was invited to Nana's 80th B Day party the following weekend and so i stopped by Heritage BBQ on my way to San Diego. Heritage is located at  31721 Camino Capistrano, San Juan  Capistrano, CA 92675. 

One of the hardest meats to BBQ well is beef ribs and so that's what I ordered. It's also very expensive, usually. Case in point, what you see pictured here was $125.00. I am committed to try anything someone claims is the best, at least once. it was delicious but i suspect it was the last time I will ever pay for these ribs. No regrets only learning pains. lol. 

Comments

Popular Posts